World Cup 2018 | 14th July | Third Place: Belgium vs England, KO 15:00 (BST)

It doesn’t matter how he scores. He just does. And continuselly. Sorry but that is one of the biggest assets you can have , there are not many like him

Yeah he scores ...but when he doesn't he really doesn't contribute much to his team.
As I say take away his penalties from the tournament and he's only got 3 goals and in the last few games he was fucking anonymous.
Good goal scorer but definitely not a team player.

Bollocks, he’s the reason we didn’t make the fucking final the selfish ****. Top scorer would be Stones if he took pens, let that sink in.

Said it myself... he is reason we didnt make the final. The selfish twat went for his own (in his head) self entitled glory...instead of squaring the ball to raz. The **** put himself before the team, the biggest difference being that a team like germany or spain would have squared the ball in my eyes knowing they could gone 2-0 up.

But no the english golden darling wanted it himself. And fuck-off with the highest goalscorer when the majority of goals are penalties - pathetic.

Englands best player, not a chance. He shouldnt even be captain

Said it myself... he is reason we didnt make the final. The selfish twat went for his own (in his head) self entitled glory...instead of squaring the ball to raz. The **** put himself before the team, the biggest difference being that a team like germany or spain would have squared the ball in my eyes knowing they could gone 2-0 up.

But no the english golden darling wanted it himself. And fuck-off with the highest goalscorer when the majority of goals are penalties - pathetic.

Englands best player, not a chance. He shouldnt even be captain
Any striker goes for goal. Shearer, Owen, Rooney etc. He opens his body up and ready to shoot. Who can blame him? Hes a goal scorer. Even if he makes the pass does he get it into Sterlings path? Does it clip his heals? Does the defender stretch a leg out and intercept? Does Sterling even finish from two yards out? It's all blame game. If it's not Kane being blamed its Stones. Both done a good job this tournament

Our midfield was our downfall which showed against even the Belgians twice. We need a creator or someone who can run that midfield. We scored goals and defended well but we never bossed the midfield. Last time we bossed a midfield Gazza and Ince ran the show

Any striker goes for goal. Shearer, Owen, Rooney etc. He opens his body up and ready to shoot. Who can blame him? Hes a goal scorer. Even if he makes the pass does he get it into Sterlings path? Does it clip his heals? Does the defender stretch a leg out and intercept? Does Sterling even finish from two yards out? It's all blame game. If it's not Kane being blamed its Stones. Both done a good job this tournament

Our midfield was our downfall which showed against even the Belgians twice. We need a creator or someone who can run that midfield. We scored goals and defended well but we never bossed the midfield. Last time we bossed a midfield Gazza and Ince ran the show

Fair do’s i totally understand your point. However put this scenario in your head and tell me how it would play out all over social media and the tabloids etc etc....

Roles reversed, sterling is put through with Kane free inside the box, sterling though goes for the shot and fucks it royally up just as it was played out that night........imagine the reaction, he would have recieved the same shit beckham got when sent off against argentina, in fact i would go as far to say it would have been worse

The biggest difference being that Sterling would have squared that ball and we would have been 2-0 up and probably won the game 2-1

I know the midfield was totally useless and i have also alluded to that on other threads

A player of Kane's ability SHOULD be able to make that pass to Sterling with his eyes shut. That is the main problem with this England team,
Their passing and giving the ball away, under no pressure, is fucking awful.

The biggest difference being that Sterling would have squared that ball and we would have been 2-0 up and probably won the game 2-1

Why do you think that?

When Sterling tried to go round the keeper against Sweden, the keeper stopped him.

He then had the opportunity to square it to Kane but chose to shoot instead...and missed.

Why do you think that?

When Sterling tried to go round the keeper against Sweden, the keeper stopped him.

He then had the opportunity to square it to Kane but chose to shoot instead...and missed.

Sterling set Kane up and Kane fluffed it...if the roles were reversed Sterling would be getting pelters from every twat.

A player of Kane's ability SHOULD be able to make that pass to Sterling with his eyes shut. That is the main problem with this England team,
Their passing and giving the ball away, under no pressure, is fucking awful.

They're still young and a lot to learn. Most of this team wont hit their peak for 4 years. Compared to the Germans, Argies, Portuguese, Spanish and even in their prime Belgians (they will be pissed off) we weren't so bad

The only thing that was annoying is we started with the long ball when the going got tough

Fair do’s i totally understand your point. However put this scenario in your head and tell me how it would play out all over social media and the tabloids etc etc....

Roles reversed, sterling is put through with Kane free inside the box, sterling though goes for the shot and fucks it royally up just as it was played out that night........imagine the reaction, he would have recieved the same shit beckham got when sent off against argentina, in fact i would go as far to say it would have been worse

I know the midfield was totally useless and i have also alluded to that on other threads

If we went 2 up Southgate would have tried to shut up shop, like he did at 1-0. I'm sure the Croats would have picked us off regardless of the score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.