England starting eleven WC 2022

I just want to see Southgate addressing the midfield even if the options aren’t as good as the top sides. You need to try and play with a midfield so if that means the likes of Wilshere and Shelvey then so be it. He talks a good game but as the Croatia players pointed out a little bit of pressure and they resorted to hoofing it.

I just want to see Southgate addressing the midfield even if the options aren’t as good as the top sides. You need to try and play with a midfield so if that means the likes of Wilshere and Shelvey then so be it. He talks a good game but as the Croatia players pointed out a little bit of pressure and they resorted to hoofing it.
If Foden kicks on then him and Wilshere, providing he stays fit and at it to would not be a bad midfield imo. Alli and Lingard would be the ones for the bullet. For me Henderson is done to, Delph of Dier should be tried as first teamers in that spot imo. Henderson was very guilty of that hoofball stuff, he has very little vision or composure.

Gunn, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Trippier, Alli, Foden, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sterling, Sessegnon, Kane
Bench: Pickford, Butland, Lascelles, Tarkowski, Alexander-Arnold, Dier, Loftus-Cheek, Delph, Lingard, Sancho, Rashford, Abraham

Won’t qualify.
C'mon now.

With the standard group consisting of San Marino, Isle of Wight, Accrington Stanley and the Renford Rejects that England always get, it'll be a breeze as always to qualify.

C'mon now.

With the standard group consisting of San Marino, Isle of Wight, Accrington Stanley and the Renford Rejects that England always get, it'll be a breeze as always to qualify.
Ok.

Maybe via a play off with Scotland....

England has done extremely well in recent age restricted tournaments; this bodes well for 2022. That said, who knows where France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Brazil,Belgium, etc. will be in 4 years.

All said, England are probably a better team compared to the opposition in 4-years time than they are today. But top 4?... maybe-ish...

Rashford

Young Jones Rashford
Lingard Rashford Lingard Young
Rashford Rashford Rashford

It's the only way England can win the world cup! And yes I know I put Young in twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.