Who now then?...

I mean he didnt play a single minute at LW(Sanchez's position).
There was ample opportunity to play him centrally and he was overlooked every single time

Our players aren't tied to any particular side. Mahrez is a RW. Do you think we really just bought a third RW while only having Sane on the left.

Our players aren't tied to any particular side. Mahrez is a RW. Do you think we really just bought a third RW while only having Sane on the left.

That’s true but Pep was rigid in how we lined up. I’ve taken a wait and see approach. We’ll see if Bernardo moves centrally and Mahrez plays on the left. GJ, Raz, Bernardo, and sane all stayed where they’re most optimal. Only Gundogan was moved out of position and that was a few times at DM.

Kompany for the less taxing games as DM..... Or is that just plain daft...
giphy.gif

Perhaps we could play a different formation? Maybe a 3-5-2 or a 3-4-3 with KDB and Gundogan sitting and sterling as a false 9 with Mahrez and Jesus as the forwards
I’d rather win the league with Sané and Kun playing

Should at least so go for Lamina at saints who has prem experience, juve experience and looks like he can get around and break up play while tidy on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.