It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we add a fullback to the shopping list if Danilo's injury (ligament damage) means he's out for a while?

Sky Sports News‏Verified account @SkySportsNews 21m21 minutes ago
Brazil right-back Danilo has been ruled out of the rest of the World Cup after sustaining ankle ligament damage in training on Thursday.
No, we've got 3 and Dinho can fill in at RB if needed once Jorginho signs. Wouldn't mind getting Laxalt but he's the other side.
Anyway, ankle ligament damage in July doesn't necessarily mean you can't be fit in August.

Well it’s a bit too quiet after all the Jorginho brouhaha.. I know the club have said that’s it. But does anyone else think that’s a ruse so we don’t get fucked on price etc?

Well it’s a bit too quiet after all the Jorginho brouhaha.. I know the club have said that’s it. But does anyone else think that’s a ruse so we don’t get fucked on price etc?

I don’t think so. It’s a difficult position we’re in. We’re looking for a specific skillset that isn’t common. Jorginho met it, most don’t. Think we’ll stand still. The club doesn’t make any big/rash moves so that’s it.

We're fucked on price regardless, as soon as we bid for someone they would know it was a ruse. So I doubt it is a ruse. Unless w're talking about Chelsea's interest in Jorginho, which was obviously a ruse.

Reckon we'll only go back in if we're really keen on someone or its a simple deal ie: release clause.

I don’t think so. It’s a difficult position we’re in. We’re looking for a specific skillset that isn’t common. Jorginho met it, most don’t. Think we’ll stand still. The club doesn’t make any big/rash moves so that’s it.

If you stand still then you fall behind, and that’s been proven many times. I’m expecting a big struggle to come anywhere near last year’s form if we don’t strengthen. Might actually have some competition this year!

I wouldn’t be surprised if changed tact and moved for someone like Bertrand to cover Left Back and move Delph back into midfield to rotate with Fern.

Always been a big Delph fan, he’s vastly underrated by most and I thought he was England’s best player v Belgium.

If you stand still then you fall behind, and that’s been proven many times. I’m expecting a big struggle to come anywhere near last year’s form if we don’t strengthen. Might actually have some competition this year!

We improved in attack. I just don’t think the player is there...of course they’re aware that Fern is 33 and we need a backup. We’ve spent so much money so they aren’t crossing their arms and stomping their feet saying that’s it! ... if the right player is there then we’ll get him ... if there isn’t a suitable player then we won’t force it ...

That’s really all there is to it. We can throw our toys out all we want but we won’t pay crazy fees for (nodombeles/kovacic) and we won’t pay large fees for aVerage place holders. The chairman told us as much.

IDK if this is relevant to here but city took out a big loan from Barclays and will pay it back with out pl earnings. Could we be doing this to prepare for a big signing ?
Here is the evidence

IDK if this is relevant to here but city took out a big loan from Barclays and will pay it back with out pl earnings. Could we be doing this to prepare for a big signing ?
Here is the evidence

Good find mate!;) I would guess the purpose of the loan could be anything tho...(Stadium expansion? etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.