Who now then?...

Kompany for the less taxing games as DM..... Or is that just plain daft...
It's not, but we really don't need any of these sexy changes.

Fernandihno and Gundogan. Simply gives more time to Mahrez, and Bernardo in the AM positions as Dave and Kev subs.

Jghino specific skillset would have been helpful. But now that he is not coming, we should simply play with our guys.

Mahrez might be such a game changer it won't matter. :)

can't help thinking about the old cliche about re-investing in and improving the squad after winning the league. Whilst I completely stand with the clear City policy of sticking within the 40m - 60m range for a player and not getting involved in the many absurd prices flying around, the defensive midfield position is certainly weak and needs addressing. Mahrez - fantastic signing and improves again, the best attacking threat in the premier league.
For me, like Mahrez, I would be going for an already Premiership proven player. Virtually every single Italian, German, Spanish, French league player is going to take at least one season to adjust to the rigours of the prem. Pep is going to improve ANY player he gets his hands on and perhaps looking within the prem is the best way forward.
For example Ndidi - stats are fantastic winning more tackles than any other midfielder in the prem last season
Eric Dier would slot in immediately - same with Victor Wanyama
any other suggestions?

Hell no.

If Gundogan went hard into challenges I’d be more comfortable with it but Nigel De Jong he is not.

NZonzi could do a job in the short term. He's a v good player who'd also provide us with a bit more height when defending long balls. His passing through the lines is excellent too but he lacks a bit of mobility.

The club shouldn't have tried to penny pinch as it's now going to cost a lot more.
What you on about penny pinch, we had agreed a deal with all parties. Did you expect us to match Chelsea offer and pay for Sarri as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.