Players who might improve us

Marcelo brozovic? His agent said he has a 50 mill euro release? Looked a very tidy player whenever I have seen him which hasn't been a huge amount to be honest.

Marcelo brozovic? His agent said he has a 50 mill euro release? Looked a very tidy player whenever I have seen him which hasn't been a huge amount to be honest.
great shout not my choice but does anyone fancy the Croat Milner but with class? he has just got the record for most distance covered at the world cup his web sites are raving about him , positional understanding and passing are not quite as good as Jorginho but everything else is better

Fortunately our owners are not going to buy players based on some decent appearances in the World Cup. Players are researched much better than that and will only be bought if they are seen to have a specific skillet, attitude and flexibility that improves on what is already a fantastic squad. Every team has areas of weakness in either first team or squad it is the managers job to find a solution to that

As we have the best manager, I can't see any reason why we need to panic and buy anyone just because they play DM as Pep will find a solution

I'm gonna put my neck on the chopping block and say Pogba could do a job for us. The useless duffer we see playing for the rags isn't the same player who turns out for France. Mourinho cannot develope players in the way Pep can, because he's limited and knows only one way to line a team up. Pep would drill him and make him realise his full potential by ensuring he was coached properly and knew that he knew his job once he was on the pitch.

Superb player, but he turns 30 in december
That shouldn't matter if we are looking for a short-term fix. Going the whole season with only Fernandinho and Gundog is very risky especially because we need to do better in Europe "

West

I'm gonna put my neck on the chopping block and say Pogba could do a job for us. The useless duffer we see playing for the rags isn't the same player who turns out for France. Mourinho cannot develope players in the way Pep can, because he's limited and knows only one way to line a team up. Pep would drill him and make him realise his full potential by ensuring he was coached properly and knew that he knew his job once he was on the pitch.
He would be fantastic in our side,i agree completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.