Notable movie quotes

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!"

Star Trek 2: The Wrath Of Khan.
Great film and the second only to First Contact.

I’m not tech savvy enough, and my teenage daughter won’t help me cos she’s still in bed, but have a butchers at “ the Sicilian scene” from the movie
Modern Romance
Christopher Walken at his menacing best & Dennis Hopper realising he ain’t getting out alive, so he might as well go out swinging verbally

How we gonna win our money back?
Mancini's response to nurse Ratchet confiscating patients money and cigarettes due to Mcmurphy cleaning them out playing cards

One flew over the cuckoo's nest

Last edited:
Ahh you think darkness is your ally
You merely adopted the dark.
I was born in it, moulded by it
I did not see the light until I was already a man
By then it was nothing to me but BLINDING

The shadows betray you because they belong to me!!

TDKR

From Dogma . . . Rufus, the "13th disciple" returned to earth, discussing what Jesus God about the world:

Rufus: He still digs humanity, but it bothers Him to see the shit that gets carried out in His name - wars, bigotry, televangelism. But especially the factioning of all the religions. He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.

Bethany: Having beliefs isn't good?

Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.