Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford came onto the pitch and within a minute the commentator had announced `Rashford the man united player ` not sure anyone needed to know that but it might explain why Young did not pass to Sterling at the world cup,
I found it strange that the commentator didn't announce "Lukaku the man united player " today.
Mind you, Lukaku the dog and duck centre forward would have been an insult to the dog and duck.

It's 4-2 to France now, Croatia have just scored a 2nd, and this is still the BBC Football picture.

Pogba scored the 3rd French goal.

Screenshot_20180715-173239_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I think he’s served a period away from broadcasting and I have no problem with him returning to media work and earning a living. What he did really wasn’t that bad in the scheme of things. If Giggs can work in tv, there’s absolutely no reason Carragher can’t.

He actually had a good showing in the gobbing world championship, top in distance, but lost points in the accuracy section. Welcome back to punditry.

Yh
its such an awful negative article, made me angry reading it, no way would an article come out about the rags or dippers like this, never in a million years . just another example of trashing city so they can gain favour with the rags and dipper masses.. it stinks , i mean really stinks
There are some bitter ill informed wankers in the comments as well.

As usual the apologists are quiet ; too busy trying to understand how they can work a "confirmation bias" angle in.
its such an awful negative article, made me angry reading it, no way would an article come out about the rags or dippers like this, never in a million years . just another example of trashing city so they can gain favour with the rags and dipper masses.. it stinks , i mean really stinks

Just heard a compilation of goal commentary advertising the new season on 5Live. Only heard it the once and I may be wrong, but amongst others, there's two rag goals but nothing from the Champions.

Sky's advert for the new PL season features clips from two City matches last season. No prizes for guessing which ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.