Kylian Mbappé

Sane is better than mbappe right now but he is 2.5 years older and mbappe is probably better than sane was when he was 19 although player development isn't linear and mbappe could end up hitting a standstill. As much as I love Leroy I still think mbappe will be better. Leroy can be our Neymar or hazard but mbappe could reach cr7 levels based on what we've seen. Would be extremely happy to be proven wrong tho.
Right now, Mbappe is far better than Sane. Hell, Sane couldn't even break into Germany's WC squad.
====
Both have tremendous upside potential and it may be that Sane ultimately is the better player.
====
Mbappe seems to have picked up on Neymar's play-acting antics, going over at the slightest touch, feigning injury. And unnecessarily show-boating at times. This sort of attitude pisses me off. I'm starting to dislike Mbappe because of this.

After watching him play in this World Cup he’s the one player that I would pay anything for, he is going to be the best player on the planet by 23

He is truly amazing. I don’t think he’ll end up here but I hope he at least goes to madrid for the sake of his career.

Ah well , what could have been....full marks to Txiki though ...they had identified him long back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.