Brian Cox

But zoom in and there it is back in view. It's always there just out of view. It hasn't gone behind anything. The horizon is always at eye level. In a plane or 121,000 ft its flat and eye level No curvature detected, fisheye lens may fool you.
Where have the bottom of these buildings disappeared to?

You don't have to worry about me pal, I am a normal person that gets by just fine Why all the assumptions , it's simply I don't believe the earth is a spinning ball you might but I don't You believe everything that your government tells you, weapons of mass destruction, Hillsborough, and so on just a thought.
What on earth has what the government say have anything to do with what shape he earth is? I've never been told what shape the earth is by any government.

Where have the bottom of these buildings disappeared to?

When you go on a plane and fly say 8 hours and fly say 6000 miles if you take into account climbing and decling that leaves say 7 hours you are cruising at 40000ft at no point during the flight dose the plane tilt back or forwards. Yet after 7 hours you are still at 40000ft, this is not possible if flying on a ball earth. Your altitude must always rise.

When you go on a plane and fly say 8 hours and fly say 6000 miles if you take into account climbing and decling that leaves say 7 hours you are cruising at 40000ft at no point during the flight dose the plane tilt back or forwards. Yet after 7 hours you are still at 40000ft, this is not possible if flying on a ball earth. Your altitude must always rise.
OK a jokes a joke, but time to stop or people are going to think you're being serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.