Brian Cox

what are you on about sticking???

i'm talking about the curvature of the earth as you well know
Exactly and water won't bend, 71% of the earth's surface is water, water always finds its own level, no bendy water no curve

what are you on about sticking???

i'm talking about the curvature of the earth as you well know
Think he thinks if the earth is a sphere all the water should fall off so he's pouring water on his ball to prove it doesn't stick. I think, but thats me trying to get into the mindset of a flat earther.

Yeah smashing then while I'm at it ill pour water on it... Ohh wait it won't stick... Shit
Because earth has a larger mass than the fucking football.

If we forget that the sun is hot and various other ponderables and placed the earth on to the sun then all the oceans would wash off on to the sun’s surface as well in the same way you see when your carer pours water onto your football.

Yeah smashing then while I'm at it ill pour water on it... Ohh wait it won't stick... Shit
No, it won't, because it's not surrounded by a vacuum and it's right next to the earth, which has a gravitational pull trillions of times greater.

Because earth has a larger mass than the fucking football.

If we forget that the sun is hot and various other ponderables and placed the earth on to the sun then all the oceans would wash off on to its surface as well.
Rubbish

You’re another in on the government scamming of the people aren’t you (being an airplane pilot), why don’t you come clean and explain how you can’t really fly around the planet.
You lost me...I think I just fell over the edge! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.