Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-season is meaningless.

They'll be our closest rivals I feel. They've strengthened well. Would have liked Fabinho.
Won't be meaningless when their full side dick our reserves in a glorified friendly. I can see the sky sports ticker as I type.

They've definitely got a squad to compete now and will have no excuses if they don't win anything.

Only weak link is the keeper. Although it would be interesting to see how they'd fare with injuries to the likes of Salah and Van Dijk. We've always had to carry on with injuries to key players and that's usually the test of champions.

They've definitely got a squad to compete now and will have no excuses if they don't win anything.

Only weak link is the keeper. Although it would be interesting to see how they'd fare with injuries to the likes of Salah and Van Dijk. We've always had to carry on with injuries to key players and that's usually the test of champions.

They are going to make up 25 points? No chance. They will be lucky to get one point closer to City.

They are going to make up 25 points? No chance. They will be lucky to get one point closer to City.

As @citykev28 has said, it's a new season and there won't be a gap of 25 points to start with.

They've improved their squad a lot and I'd expect them to challenge heavily. We're an excellent team but it's extremely unlikely that we're going to get 100 points again.

They don’t need to make up 25 points. We’ll both start on zero in August.
Exactly, this nonsense that other teams have to make up over 20 points is ridiculous.
Every club start on zero points and imo it'll be much tougher this season coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.