Sports induced asthma

Wonder if there’s anyone on here that can help me out with this. I play five a side 2/3 times a week but every game after barely 2 mins of running I’m hand on knees absolutely knackered. Clearly this isn’t normal and I was told my a mate that it could be sports induced asthma? Had a look at the symptoms and it says shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing.

Now the last two I don’t get. My diet is quite healthy too so I don’t see any reason why I’m always getting so tired. Any blue moon docs that can advise me?
I’ve never had asthma nor had it in my family but after 5-aside especially in the cold I was coughing all night. Got through a bottle of cough medicine a week. Dr prescribed inhaler and I’m fine. Seems common. I know a few people suffered with it.

Is yours normal asthma or does it only come when you run about ? Got a game tomorrow might take a couple of puffs on my brothers inhaler to see if it helps.

Only ever been advised of normal asthma mate but it only comes about now when I play football or something like that. I'd recommend getting an inhaler off the GP if you could to see if it helps. I use just the normal blue ventolin one and have used my nephews in the past but I know you're not supposed to do that

Oh, I’m a right t**t I thought all inhalers were the same lol. Thanks.
You'll be fine. There's nothing in there that will harm you. They even sell them over the counter now in Asda.

I have asthma but it only really affects me when I exercise. Have a couple of puffs 10 minutes before you start and see if it helps.

You'll be fine. There's nothing in there that will harm you. They even sell them over the counter now in Asda.

I have asthma but it only really affects me when I exercise. Have a couple of puffs 10 minutes before you start and see if it helps.
My brother has the blue and the brown one, which one do you think I should use?

I had exercise induced asthma about 20 years ago. It lasted about six weeks and and was partly the result of a heavily pollluted atmosphere where I was working. The Doc game me an inhaler and that did the trick.

That is not at all helpful advice,you need to get the right diagnosis first,it might not even be asthma

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.