United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know they don’t know him?

Well, ostensibly, they have no connection so it's just assumption. I suppose they could know him, but considering Pogba is a player who plays for their cross-city rivals and who doesn't play with our lads in their national team, so I don't think it's an unfair assumption.

Some of our academy lads (Tosin & Latibaudiere for example) are absolutely arse licking the dabbing Mulumbo on Twitter.

I know it's petty but it knocks me sick seeing our players (who don't even know him) sucking up to their lot.
Not crazy on it myself but it's a world away (a round one not a flat one) from congratulating him on raggy stuff.

Well, ostensibly, they have no connection so it's just assumption. I suppose they could know him, but considering Pogba is a player who plays for their cross-city rivals and who doesn't play with our lads in their national team, so I don't think it's an unfair assumption.
I think it's more likely than not that one of them has met Pogba. Manchester-based footballers swim in a pretty small gene-pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.