4k uhd tv's with hdr

4k is onky really going to be good if you go large screen as you have to sit closer to get any benefit from the display, a 55 LG OLED can be picked up for £1200 at the moment and that should come down as well.

Never knew he was so popular..
Popular is relative, if you mean pm'ing me to say i am a useless turd then i am bigger than Jesus and that shit scouse band from ages ago. If your talking the sort of offers you would imagine James Bond to get then not so much.

@BimboBob i am working on stuff all week this week, tweaks to sections will be applied and i'll get to your pm in morning sir. I have a beer and kebab atm, my multi tasking limit has been reached.

4k is onky really going to be good if you go large screen as you have to sit closer to get any benefit from the display, a 55 LG OLED can be picked up for £1200 at the moment and that should come down as well.
I worked for the first major LCD/LED electronics company for 14 years. It's all relative to how big your viewing area is, and how far away you're sitting form the screen. Think pixels and photographs - you enlarge something and inevitably at close range it's going to show the flaws. The closer you are (think looking at a painting close up in an art gallery) the more imperfections you're going to see. There's a ridiculous tendency for people to buy the biggest 4K screen they can - and unless you've got a good size lounge - it will look not much better than a typical HD screen (to the naked eye). We milked this marketing ploy for years. We had a cinema set-up to sell this technology, where our buyers were sat in seats 15ft plus away from the screen. All the celebs bough into it, because they don't sit a typical distance away from the screen than most of us mere mortals do.

I do not understand the title of this thread.
Is it something to do with the lack of milkmen?
Please.
8 proper German lagers last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.