Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zinchenko could fill in for dinho. He’s proven he can defend and his range and weight of pass is excellent.
Not for me I’m afraid. Lacks the positional awareness and physicality to play such a pivotal role. Decent player however I don’t think he would be a regular in many Premier League sides even in his preferred position.

Not for me I’m afraid. Lacks the positional awareness and physicality to play such a pivotal role. Decent player however I don’t think he would be a regular in many Premier League sides even in his preferred position.

His positional awareness and physical strength will improve over time. Pace is what he lacks which is more important when playing at LB than in the centre of midfield. Considering he'd never played there before he showed enough intelligence to suggest he could also play DM.
We could probably get away with using him and Delph to cover for Fernandinho in the PL against some of the weaker sides (hence why mid table teams are willing to sign him to play in midfield). Letting him go without signing a better DM will weaken the squad and makes no sense at all.

One assumes this deal is on hold until we sort ourselves out. No need to sell him, in fact, at the start of the season we are going to need him for left back.

The type of bloke mendy is I think he will be bk for America tour he will want to hit the ground running for the new season.i hope lol.

Yep I totally agree!!

Doubt it. He's 4th choice Left Back and about 6th choice for the free 8.

LB - Mendy, Delph, Danilo, Zinchenko
CM - KDB, David, Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden, Zinchenko?

Doesn't provide us with any depth we particularly need or cover the position we were looking at filling.

If anything I think we're stalling on this because there are now 3 clubs interested and we might be able to drive the fee up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.