It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nzonzi would block any future signings for the DM position for 2-3 years. Either get better midfielders than you have, or wait and scout the market. Stacking the team with decent/average players is a road nowhere, remember Javi Garcia, Bony, Mangala, Fernando etc.

Just imagine:
Utd - Matic and Fred
Pool - Fabinho
Chelsea - Jorginho and Kante
City - Nzonzi, lol! The oldest and the worst one of the lot.

It would be Yaya he would replace.

And be adding some attributes we lack as a squad.

If Mendy and Delph both stay fit for most of next season, we’ll be ok and will have the option of the latter as a more defensively-minded midfielder. Not ideal, I admit, and that’s a big if. One thing we can be certain of is that Pep and Txiki will already be discussing where we go from here in the aftermath of the Jorginho debacle. And, sensibly, it probably won’t include further signings for now.

It would be Yaya he would replace.

And be adding some attributes we lack as a squad.

Ferna performs best when he is fully fit and can really commit to his 120% effort style. I think Nzonzi would give the squad a big boost just from letting us rest Fern every now and again and that's before you look at his own talents as a player.

If we could get him on a heavily performance based incentivised contract I think he could well turn out to be a very savvy buy, though I completely agree with people saying its important not to panic and end up with someone we can't get rid off if he flops.

IDK if this is relevant to here but city took out a big loan from Barclays and will pay it back with out pl earnings. Could we be doing this to prepare for a big signing ?
Here is the evidence

Does it say how much?

I didn’t think we needed to rely on loans and stayed debt-free unlike those tossers from Stretford.

Nzonzi would block any future signings for the DM position for 2-3 years. Either get better midfielders than you have, or wait and scout the market. Stacking the team with decent/average players is a road nowhere, remember Javi Garcia, Bony, Mangala, Fernando etc.

Just imagine:
Utd - Matic and Fred
Pool - Fabinho
Chelsea - Jorginho and Kante
City - Nzonzi, lol! The oldest and the worst one of the lot.

Nzonzi the worse? Lol the comments on transfer segment just makes you wonder.

Nzonzi wouldn't be a bad signing to make if we could get him for £20-25m. Perfectly capable depth player, though I'm not quite sure how well he would fit in our setup. We have been linked with him before.

I would find it hard to believe that Sevilla would let him go for a figure around that price though (he has a 40m Euro release clause) and the deal doesn't make much sense once it starts pushing past that value.

Haha so many people want fifa players not players who will actually do a job for city.get a grip we have a great squad and we are again the team to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.