New season bets

Sky Bet have odds showing under Premier League Request a Bet but are rubbish,last year I got 33-1 on 100+ goals,the new season odds are as follows:-
100+ goals = 11/2,
90 goals = 11/10
80 goals = 1/4
There having a laugh compared to last seasons odds,obviously took a hit, well done Blues!

Still some value there with 90 to cover a 100+ bet but think all the bookies got their arses handed to them on this last season.

I'm going to request odds on Mendy getting 10+ assists and Sterling getting 30+ goals in all comps.

Will report back when I get the odds.

I think doing any bets on City this year isn't a great idea. The bookies are giving nothing away and there isn't any value about. When you consider the back end of last season when teams shut up shop for damage limitation, it'll be hard to get over 90 this season in my humble opinion. And even if we do, 11-10 is no price. However Kane 30 or more goals for Sours at 5-1(Sky) looks tempting.

I think doing any bets on City this year isn't a great idea. The bookies are giving nothing away and there isn't any value about. When you consider the back end of last season when teams shut up shop for damage limitation, it'll be hard to get over 90 this season in my humble opinion. And even if we do, 11-10 is no price. However Kane 30 or more goals for Sours at 5-1(Sky) looks tempting.

I agree about the value but we had three quarters of a season of teams shutting up shop rather than just towards the end.

Player bets are always a risk, one big injury and that's that.

People are plucking out crazy bets, can the thread be about bets that are actually offered so blues can get involved if needs be, not fantasy bets thread.

This

Be nice if people find any bets to post them on here and the bookie.

All the major bookies do request bets now, so if something stands out you just ask them for odds.

What we need is some suggestions then as Bluesmith said go to requestabet

Tom, 104 goals sounded stupid at the start of last season, but the bookies were mad in the odds they offered

5/4 on 80 (Should have been odds on)
6/1 on 90 (Should have been evens)
and 33's & 35's on 100 and 104

We need pool ideas to get value, but as someone has already said, we must have really hurt them last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.