Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to give up trying to be a legend on Twitter & get back on a football field & try to be what he’s supposed to be ...a fucking footballer.
You do realize there's enough time in the day to tweet and train to become a footballer?

Loosen up fella.
He’s a young lad with the world at his feet who’s been unlucky with injuries .
The social media clearly makes him happy.
The young lad has been payed a fortune by City & has done fuck all to justify it but some think he’s a hero because he’s funny on Twitter, my hero’s are made on the pitch playing for my club & busting a gut not “living the dream” on the internet.

I'm very happy for him, he was so close to not making it.

Because of the injury and lack of fitness he didn't start, but he's only 23 and will be one of the world's best left back's for the next decade so he'll be a key player for any more silverware France or City pick up, and it doesn't say how many minutes you played on the world cup winners medal.
It was 40.

Teaching the French president to dab takes some doing. Now he needs to teach him to floss.

The young lad has been payed a fortune by City & has done fuck all to justify it but some think he’s a hero because he’s funny on Twitter, my hero’s are made on the pitch playing for my club & busting a gut not “living the dream” on the internet.

He's been injured you plonker. What's he supposed to do sit in a dark locked room until he was able to run again?

I tend to judge a player by what he does on the field not by what jokes he comes up with on Twitter , i’m Old fashioned that way, and cut the insults internet hardman.
Why not just wait and see what he does on the pitch then rather than comment on what he does off it? From what we saw last season he looks quite good.

Everyone at the club ever asked about Mendy has said he was a massive factor last season in bringing the squad with all its new faces together, breaking down any cliques, keeping the motivation up and creating the team bond that was so clearly a building block of our success.

So I don't care if he didn't kick a ball, if he helped make this group of players a team, he earned his money for the season.

As for being upset by him enjoying his once in a lifetime achievement of winning the world cup and sharing it with people on social media, I really can't grasp how bitter you'd have to be to take issue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.