Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone at the club ever asked about Mendy has said he was a massive factor last season in bringing the squad with all its new faces together, breaking down any cliques, keeping the motivation up and creating the team bond that was so clearly a building block of our success.

So I don't care if he didn't kick a ball, if he helped make this group of players a team, he earned his money for the season.

As for being upset by him enjoying his once in a lifetime achievement of winning the world cup and sharing it with people on social media, I really can't grasp how bitter you'd have to be to take issue with that.
He earned his money by not kicking a ball ? I give up .

He's been injured you plonker. What's he supposed to do sit in a dark locked room until he was able to run again?
Have some self awareness & think how it may look celebrating trophies while being paid a fortune & contributing fuck all.

Should we not pay injured players?
Apparently he’s a fucking life coach now , there to help bonding & team spirit , load of old shit.
Keep a low profile & get yourself on the pitch & start being what you’re supposed to be .

Have some self awareness & think how it may look celebrating trophies while being paid a fortune & contributing fuck all.
How it it looks to who ? I couldnt care less, good luck to him enjoy it while you can it may never come around again.
As long as when he is fit and comes back he gives us 100%.

Apparently he’s a fucking life coach now , there to help bonding & team spirit , load of old shit.
Keep a low profile & get yourself on the pitch & start being what you’re supposed to be .
How can he play if he is not fit lol,you are being ridiculous now,the players all said they were a tight group and a happy camp,i expect he contributed greatly to that whilst he was injured and COULDN'T play

How can he play if he is not fit lol,you are being ridiculous now,the players all said they were a tight group and a happy camp,i expect he contributed greatly to that whilst he was injured and COULDN'T play
I know he couldn’t play Ffs but it does him no favours constantly being the centre of attention on Twitter & remember this all started because some were calling him a legend,he’s far from a legend .

I know he couldn’t play Ffs but it does him no favours constantly being the centre of attention on Twitter & remember this all started because some were calling him a legend,he’s far from a legend .
You sound like a grumpy old git who doesn't get why kids use social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.