It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need players who will improve first team or push the first team not to sit on their laurels.

If no player is available now then we wait

Didn't know a lot about Jorgihno but he was the player Pep wanted

If Pep sanctions another then great if not then great also

I trust the club to do what's right

I still think we'll sign one more forward. Leon Bailey would be my bet. Need quicker forwards.

There's a case to be made that we already have too many forwards if Bernardo is still going to be used as a winger. No chance we'll sign someone else now.

We would go for Hazard of Mbappe if they were offered to us, but there is a 0.1% chance of that happening and someone would need to make way.

I’m not convinced the likes of Kovacic, Lemina and N’Zonzi are suitable alternatives to Jorginho.

Whilst it’s a risky ploy, I wouldn’t be surprised if Gundogan features a lot in a deeper midfield role.

I would like to see us move for a defensive utility player as Mendy and Kompany worry me in terms of their fitness. But I suspect it may just be Gomes and Mahrez this summer.

Nzonzi the worse? Lol the comments on transfer segment just makes you wonder.

The same Nzonzi who is in the France team that just won football's biggest prize (Net Spend trophy aside for a lurking dippers) as opposed to Fabinho who didn't make the squad.

Will be interesting to see how Ruben Neves gets on at Wolves in the Premier League. He ticks a lot of boxes in terms of what we require in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.