Brian Cox

Its not actually an attack or a criticism. Just that out of all those years, this was the subject that really got the ball rolling.
Funny that. Like I've said before I used to believe in the spinning earth, but not any more.

Hodge, you said you believe the sun doesn’t set below the horizon but simply moves further away. So why does it stay the same size as it disappears and not shrink?
It doesn't always look the same size, there are many factors, look I don't claim to know how our world works, merely find it interesting that there is definitely an alternative to the question. If people would just take time to look into the possibilities of an alternative view rather than just ridicule.

It doesn't always look the same size, there are many factors, look I don't claim to know how our world works, merely find it interesting that there is definitely an alternative to the question. If people would just take time to look into the possibilities of an alternative view rather than just ridicule.

But you’re willing to go against every single bit of scientific evidence presented by renowned scientists all across the world, calling it a conspiracy?

Bit like the water in your bath when you move.
Nope. You can test this for yourself and the "bulge", i.e. curvature of the water is always there. So not like your bath at all.

Stop clutching at straws with this ridiculous notion of yours, seriously. It's just plain silly and I am sure you're not really that silly.

People did take the time hundreds of years ago, we've moved on we dont need to look again. Questions, in this flat world of yours where is Australia ? Is it further along the flatness or underneath ? If further along why do the see different stars. Second question , if the earth is flat how can we reach Russia by flying west across Alaska or alternatively go east across europe and reach the same place. Third whats underneath , how thick is it, why would there be land and people on one side and not the other ?

Really come on, the stars in the sky are reletive to you, could it be that our firmament encases us like a large bowl , now the fixed stars rotate within , so depending on your location determines how they are viewed
For one, that doesn't even answer my question, if you are sat on a flat plane looking up the sky cannot turn clockwise and anti clockwise at the same time at different locations. For two what you did spout is just jibberish rubbish.

But it's worthy of ridicule, BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS.

Let me ask you this, is the earth the only planet that is flat? What about the moon, or Venus, for example?

And if they are flat too, how do you explain this:

Lunar_libration_with_phase_Oct_2007_450px.gif

Or this:

venus-phase-2016-2017-tom-wildoner-e1488159614680.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.