Putin - What's his end game?

M M

mat

Thought it deserved a thread away from the Trump one after that press conference.

Any Russiaphiles spread some light on his recent actions. Is he wanting to save international relations or destroy them?

You have to welcome any thaw of frosty relations between the two biggest nuclear powers on earth.

Cant believe the bias against him in the media, shocking.

Theresa " Im in deep shit so I need to deflect attention" May bleating on about the poisoning again today.

Thought it deserved a thread away from the Trump one after that press conference.

Any Russiaphiles spread some light on his recent actions. Is he wanting to save international relations or destroy them?

To break up the EU (Brexit) and gain some power over the US (Trump) in order to get the biggest power on side.

“Is he wanting to save international relations?”

PMSL Yeah, with his plutonium lolly pops.

To be a modern day Tzar, and domain over his russian empire and influence over it's borderlands, and an equal or dominant footing with any global power a threat to that.

I doubt he has interest in world domination tbf, but he does like fucking with the old european enemies like us.

Oh and riding around topless

You have to welcome any thaw of frosty relations between the two biggest nuclear powers on earth.

Cant believe the bias against him in the media, shocking.

Theresa " Im in deep shit so I need to deflect attention" May bleating on about the poisoning again today.

You can’t believe the bias?

The man is a racist, a facist and a woman abuser. As a human being he is absolutely disgusting. He is literally a white nationalist.

He is now supporting the Russians (who illegally got him into power) over his own country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.