Brian Cox

Depends what you mean by nothing, we came from something, but not sure what hodge means by coming from nothing.
So you say we came from something, what. Then a big bang and billions and billions of years later we became a spinning potato flying endlessly through the vacuum of space. Spinning on its axis at over 1100 mph while spinning around the sun over 660000 mph while flying through the galaxy over 1/2 million mph. To me and quite a few other people find this utter shite.

So you say we came from something, what. Then a big bang and billions and billions of years later we became a spinning potato flying endlessly through the vacuum of space. Spinning on its axis at over 1100 mph while spinning around the sun over 660000 mph while flying through the galaxy over 1/2 million mph. To me and quite a few other people find this utter shite.

No you dont find it shite , you find it too difficult to imagine, it is, but the evidence proves it, so I try and understand it best I can. Whereas a few, not many, make up stories with no evidence to replace the facts of life.
Theories only take hold when the evidence in front of us explain what we see better than the theory that went before, your theories dont explain what we see with our own eyes and those of us who have been to space, or is that faked ? Your theory ignores all the evidence, and suggest thousands of people have been in on a conspiracy for hundreds of years Why would they ?

I can't believe this twat has got you all hooked for a second day.

No posts for six years then 'the Big Bang' from hodgnessabounds.

Don't give him any more credence.

I'm far from silly and I'm not clutching at straws, water does not bend or curve and curtainly doesn't conform to the extiria of an object it merely takes the shape of it's container.

Stop fucking about, go down to the beach and see for yourself. You are being a tit. Sorry but there's no other word for it. Well there is, but it's worse than tit.

White Man Bob, I see you are truly the blotahonka of the Moon people tribe
I am studying the Lacota way of life now and shall not emerge from my Catkuta for some time.
I know you have completed this journey mighty Two Guns and have emerged into the light of all knowledge.

Hau.

maxresdefault.jpg

WTF !

No you dont find it shite , you find it too difficult to imagine, it is, but the evidence proves it, so I try and understand it best I can. Whereas a few, not many, make up stories with no evidence to replace the facts of life.
Theories only take hold when the evidence in front of us explain what we see better than the theory that went before, your theories dont explain what we see with our own eyes and those of us who have been to space, or is that faked ? Your theory ignores all the evidence, and suggest thousands of people have been in on a conspiracy for hundreds of years Why would they ?
Yes I do it's absurd, I'm not on a spinning ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.