Putin - What's his end game?

You have to welcome any thaw of frosty relations between the two biggest nuclear powers on earth.

Cant believe the bias against him in the media, shocking.

Theresa " Im in deep shit so I need to deflect attention" May bleating on about the poisoning again today.
This is a joke, right?

Because people disappear when they oppose, embarrass or even attempt to humiliate him.

I’ll be interested to see where the pitch invaders are soon....and in 10 yrs! Long memories in Russia.

Ah well

Not like anyone opposing the government in the UK ever went missing....

You can’t believe the bias?

The man is a racist, a facist and a woman abuser. As a human being he is absolutely disgusting. He is literally a white nationalist.

He is now supporting the Russians (who illegally got him into power) over his own country.

Jesus wept, I was talking about Putin.
This is a joke, right?

No, no, it wasnt.

You have to welcome any thaw of frosty relations between the two biggest nuclear powers on earth.

Theresa " Im in deep shit so I need to deflect attention" May bleating on about the poisoning again today.
I agree there's some use by the media of making Putin the big bad wolf to deflect from their own governments fuck ups.

I think he's the only leader of the so called G8 not in hoc to corporate business needs and that's scares them as they cannot imagine not being so. His KGB experience and his strategic thinking is ahead of the curb of the Trump's and Mays of this world. I can't work out what kind of authoritarian system he's using in Russia, (If he is) as everything is open to bias and some western leaders wanting a new cold war for some strange reason.

He's looking out for his people and his country, whilst preparing for the mother of all wars as NATO persist in surrounding Russia one way or another.

I think it's fair to say that is is the absolute godfather of Russia due to no violence at this world cup and there is definitely a anti-russia agenda from the west, as every journalist who went over for the world cup said just how nice everything and and everyone was, despite the contrary.
The itv reporter suggested that the fact there was none of the expected issues, it just smacks of a police state. It wasn’t news reporting, it was someone offering his unasked for opinion.

Lol you think this is a thaw. This is the lull before the storm.

Bias against a president who likes to grab women by the pussy? You think that's ok then. right

And bleating about the poisoning??! This guy has used chems on this country, I am guessing you are not from England but ffs that was an attack on our country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.