Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all about turnout which is why the traitorous republicans are working overtime trying to suppress it. Once the Russian bots start in with their "They're all corrupt" and "Voting doesn't change anything" messages the same morons who sat or voted 3rd party in 2016 will do it again.
Like, too.

This really is the end of America. We used to be the most powerful nation on Earth, we stood up to the Axis powers and helped save the world. Now our president stands beside a tyrant and cowers while doing his bidding.

The end of America? I don't think so yet, natural resources, market size, freedom and military might still being pretty hot commodities. Biggest issue is how we re-unify again after this pud-puller leaves office. If the US could after the Civil War, I'm still optimistic it can now. Just not yet sure how. The nation needs a leader who galvanizes all, before a war or some other horrible exogenous event does it.

Again this confusion about the right to speak vs. having anything additive or thoughtful to say. Not the same thing.

"The Death of Expertise." Read it.
you sound like you want to gag people from speaking, not very liberal is it . from the country who allowed Mcarthyism to prosper. strange days indeed.

I was going to post that what he did today was unbelievable but, sadly, it no longer is. Nothing surprises me anymore.

The end of America? I don't think so yet, natural resources, market size, freedom and military might still being pretty hot commodities. Biggest issue is how we re-unify again after this pud-puller leaves office. If the US could after the Civil War, I'm still optimistic it can now. Just not yet sure how. The nation needs a leader who galvanizes all, before a war or some other horrible exogenous event does it.

When Santorum almost got the nomination in 2008 I said that he was the beginning of the end and that the morons would someday outnumber people with common sense. I never would have dreamed that it would have happened so soon or that they'd come up with somebody a million times worse.

The fact is that we're not getting any smarter as a population. People who thought it was reasonable to vote for a six-time bankrupt, pussy grabbing, racist game show host aren't going away. Next we'll have president Ted Nugent or Sarah Palin and Fox News will be greasing the rails as we hurtle toward complete devastation. Just look at what happens in America now with the imprisonment of toddlers, the 1-year-old defendants in court, the police assaulting and killing people of color, racists constantly calling the police on people of color for selling water or swimming in a pool. This is how really, really bad shit begins and the fact that 60-70 million people aren't just okay with it but actually support it is horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.