Last Film You Saw

Just watched A Quiet Place, it's phenomenal. Very chilling, well written and acted - can't recommend it enough.

The one where the kids can’t speak in case a big rat eats them?

I would say it was in the worst 5 films I have very seen.

Watching Skyscraper currently, fucking hell it's dull. The film tries it's very best to be decent but it's just shit. If you have a lad, tell the little fucker to go fuck himself if he asks you to spend your hard earned at the cinema to see this. Dull is an eyebrow raising term when talking about the annual summer hollywood blockbuster but all the sfx in the world can't save this bag of smashed bollocks.

You know whats going to happen and although the sfx are on crack it's nothing we have not seen in The Avengers every other scene. The film lacks imagination i suppose you could boil it down to, not one really unique vein runs through this film.

Have a spliff, imagine a fire in a big cool building bolt on the tedious hollywood action film formula for saving the family and you have your film. No point in going to see it because you just imagined the whole plot as you read my post and know everything that will happen and achingly tediously... when!

A skyscraper full of shit, avoid paying cinema price to see this and wait for a web-dl.
Agree saw it today, who the hell green lights these things.

The one where the kids can’t speak in case a big rat eats them?

I would say it was in the worst 5 films I have very seen.

Meh, to each their own. I really liked it. What about it made it one of the 5 worst films youve ever seen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.