This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Being serious the current issues around south Manchester aren't helped by the students buggering off to their parents leafy homes but in general it's a fucking pigsty and part of the reason along with people's attitudes that me & Mrs Moon are looking to move out of the area to wonderful, clean, polite, almost zero dickheads on the road Lincolnshire hopefully in the next 6/12 months.

Seriously mate, have a good long look at Lincolnshire, i know some Blues who moved there and found it is not what they expected.

The weather has exacerbated any issues i think bringing the weekend party drinker types out more. However, if this weather becomes the norm?.

When i lived in Amsterdam i had to walk through the church red light area. That is the tourist trap area for those who do not know. In the morning shop and bar owners would be out hosing and scrubbing down outside their place. I don't know the law but from the way they would make sure it got done i would assume they have a law on it making owners responsible for the shop front pavement etc. With deliveries etc it looks a fucking mess tbh in the early morning. Come dinner time though all you see is well stocked shops with a clean front area.

The article linked says we should investigate a similar method and i agree it is worth investigating. Knock a few quid rent off so they can buy the equipment and fine them if it is a fucking mess. That article is right regarding us being a tourism City now to, we are so need to show ourselves in a good light, civic pride and all that stuff.

Walking through the NQ the other day i found it rather nice, maybe it had just been cleaned? it was still a pleasant walk through though in general.

It's not just about scruffy students though. Imagine if they had a shave, there'd be fuckin' bumfluff all over the place, big balls encrusted with bits of cheesy chips coming at ya like tumbleweed. Scruffy bearded students twats.

Lincolnshire? Lol. You need to have a couple finger transplants to blend in mate. And it's flat earth too; )
Bum fluff is a curse of all industrialised countries

And Lincolnshire Is the curse of the unindustrialised counties.

I have a couple of ex workmates there, one is a blue in Ruskington, the other a rag In Horncastle. It's one of my least favourite counties being too flat and boring IMO. Where you thinking of moving to?
Not me mate, i’m Stopping here but not by choice, if money was no object i’d Be gone like a shot, a place overlooking Lake Garda or Queensland Australia.

All big cities suffer the same problems, pissing in alleyways is nothing new, throwing up after two many pints been going on for years

I've never seen streets/pavements as filthy as the ones around Piccadilly Gardens. Fucking horrible 'round there, look like they haven't been cleaned in months.

Oh sorry, I was confusing you with @blue b4 the moon who mentioned moving to Lincolnshire.
Looked at Horncaslte & Alford but probably around Spilsby.

It's a different lifestyle over there and as we're both in our 50's think it's time to move on, been in North Manchester all our lives and really fancy a bit of backwater and countryside.

Funnily enough we have our first valuation appointment tomorrow so we can properly see what monies we've got to play with.

Everything in life is a gamble and we've decided now's the time to turn a card.

Looked at Horncaslte & Alford but probably around Spilsby.

It's a different lifestyle over there and as we're both in our 50's think it's time to move on, been in North Manchester all our lives and really fancy a bit of backwater and countryside.

Funnily enough we have our first valuation appointment tomorrow so we can properly see what monies we've got to play with.

Everything in life is a gamble and we've decided now's the time to turn a card.
Fair enough blue, I hope it works out for you.

The weather has exacerbated any issues i think bringing the weekend party drinker types out more. However, if this weather becomes the norm?.

When i lived in Amsterdam i had to walk through the church red light area. That is the tourist trap area for those who do not know. In the morning shop and bar owners would be out hosing and scrubbing down outside their place. I don't know the law but from the way they would make sure it got done i would assume they have a law on it making owners responsible for the shop front pavement etc. With deliveries etc it looks a fucking mess tbh in the early morning. Come dinner time though all you see is well stocked shops with a clean front area.

The article linked says we should investigate a similar method and i agree it is worth investigating. Knock a few quid rent off so they can buy the equipment and fine them if it is a fucking mess. That article is right regarding us being a tourism City now to, we are so need to show ourselves in a good light, civic pride and all that stuff.

Walking through the NQ the other day i found it rather nice, maybe it had just been cleaned? it was still a pleasant walk through though in general.

Bury New Road is a fucking disgrace mate and I often say they should be fined if they don’t clean it up, I think you’re onto a good idea there.

It’s so obvious there’s criminal activity taking place and it’s an absolute dump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.