Putin - What's his end game?

Lol you think this is a thaw. This is the lull before the storm.

Bias against a president who likes to grab women by the pussy? You think that's ok then. right

And bleating about the poisoning??! This guy has used chems on this country, I am guessing you are not from England but ffs that was an attack on our country

I was talking about Putin, thats the title of the thread.

And no I dont believe that Putin poisoned some no mark on the run up to the World Cup, like I didnt believe all the media stuff on hooligans kicking the shit out of anything that moved.

Last time I looked St Marys Hospital was in Manchester as is Gorton Monastery where I was christened.

I’m not sure I’ve ever run into so many Russia apologists in one place before.

Pravda has nothing on this place!

Eastern Ukraine, the Baltic countries, the break up of NATO and the EU. Sympathetic governments in many countries around the world. Don’t think it will happen but he’s made a good start by getting Trump in.

You have to welcome any thaw of frosty relations between the two biggest nuclear powers on earth.

Cant believe the bias against him in the media, shocking.

Theresa " Im in deep shit so I need to deflect attention" May bleating on about the poisoning again today.

A thaw like the pact between Hitler and Stalin in 1939. That went well didn't it.

I didn't think I would ever see a US president "played" by a foreign leader.

The only good thing seems to be that Republicans are now becoming appalled by events.

A thaw like the pact between Hitler and Stalin in 1939. That went well didn't it.

I didn't think I would ever see a US president "played" by a foreign leader.

The only good thing seems to be that Republicans are now becoming appalled by events.
Unfortunately not enough of them yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.