Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrr, I can't believe I need to explain this, but here goes . . .

There are lots and lots and lots of ways to educate oneself on a wide variety of topics, including reading books, including that book, which addresses some of the issues I have discussed regarding how we form opinions in the age of the internet.

I fail to see what is so complicated about this.

Ah I see now, unfortunately I don't trust the internet to give me a balanced view of any subject, I'm pretty old school when it comes to forming my opinions.
I tend to use my eyes and ears as I go about my normal daily business.

If i get time i will look into it.

Ah I see now, unfortunately I don't trust the internet to give me a balanced view of any subject, I'm pretty old school when it comes to forming my opinions.

How did you think Trump did today?

What is “old school” when it comes to forming opinions, as opposed to, I guess, “new school”??

Where do you go for your “balanced view of any subject”?

How did you think Trump did today?

I don't care, he is a politician so he will say anything that he thinks will make him appealing to his supporters.

Ask me the same question about any other politician and i will give the same answer, it comes from a lifetime of listening to these idiots. I have got cynical.
and as an active trade unionist I have done my bit, and got disillusioned.

Why have you started using big words, it doesn't make you appear more intelligent, it just makes you sound like you have been Googling the dictionary.

That don't impress me much.

Clinton came second in a one horse race, next time round you must do better, or you will have another fuck up in charge of your country.
To be fair, it's not just the length of his words that make him appear more intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.