Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see now, unfortunately I don't trust the internet to give me a balanced view of any subject, I'm pretty old school when it comes to forming my opinions.
I tend to use my eyes and ears as I go about my normal daily business.

If i get time i will look into it.
That’s amazing. You can form opinions on world affairs by just looking and listening as you go about your daily business? What do you do for a living?

You elected an half wit, don't preach to me.
I didn’t, and I’m not preaching. However, when someone says they will trust their own “senses” but won’t trust the internet or other media due to bias, one wonders what makes it through your “senses” filter outside of six feet around your head. That seems like a blinkered view of life...no books, no documentaries, no newspapers, no television, no internet.

In a world where EVERYTHING is labeled “fake news,” how can you even trust your own “senses”...which are so easily manipulated?

Personally, I scour as much media (in all forms) as possible, to gain the maximum amount of information possible, then use education, reason, insight, and prior knowledge to form my own views on what I have seen and heard from all of those sources.

And, it’s a half wit. ;-)

You would go down a storm on the brexit thread with an attitude like that lol
Tbf both sides of the brexit argument have valid reasons for the way they voted.
This **** has no credibility though and he and his supporters should be ridiculed at every opportunity.

I’m not, I think he’s a fucking disgrace and anyone genuinely thinking he’s doing a great job are a danger to society.

I am a gobshite though, I’ll give you that.

Are you American?
I think he's a clever ****, outspoken in a way that gets little rocket man on speaking terms with him and gets south Korea talking again after all this time..

Think he's doing wonders for America from what I've read..
But I'm not American so it's no skin off my nose...
Just wish Theresa May had his gumption..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.