Today's shooting in America thread

Larry pratt taking his surname at literal there in the baron cohen vid.

If you see the full promo he is suggesting it be introduced in american schools and these idiots agree with it.

Last edited:
How do you know the area? I'm at Birchmount/Lawrence. 1 Block west and 1 block north of Kenedy/Eglinton.
Lived there between 1996 and 2010 with a year out in California in 2000. Mainly downtown, King / Bathurst and Leslieville / Beaches. It’s a great city music and food scene second to none. Gone a bit pricey now though.

Lived there between 1996 and 2010 with a year out in California in 2000. Mainly downtown, King / Bathurst and Leslieville / Beaches. It’s a great city music and food scene second to none. Gone a bit pricey now though.

Cool places. Speaking of Leslieville, I'm working at Logan/Gerrard today and will be in the beaches on Mon (Neville park/Queen).

Nice now but real scuzzy when we first moved to several areas. There were hookers on the corner of King / Bathurst by the Wheatsheaf and following the closure of the Hells Angels clubhouse on Eastern Ave & Logan, the drugdealers moved in. We watched many a 3am bust from our bedroom window on Morse St. Then there was the classy Jillys strip joint (gone now) when we lived in a loft on Broadview Ave.

Is there anywhere where blues go to watch games now? The only places I remember were Scallywags (rags and dippers) and McVeighs (Celtic)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...es-victims-americas-worst-ever-mass-shooting/

"MGM Resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay hotel and the Route 91 music festival, where the victims were gathered on October 1, has filed lawsuits against more than 1,000 victims."

I was shocked at this move, myself, and wondered why MGM would do such a thing.

So, the article clears it up by saying that the suit is is being filed under a 2002 terrorism law that should give the hotel protection.

It will get thrown out cos of the US' habit of not filing 'acts of terror' from White people under the word 'terrorism'!!

Oh, the irony!

*smh*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.