Pre-Season US Tour

Though all players are allowed 3 weeks off after their participation in the WC comes to an end, some might not and some wont need it ie Mendy. The GPC used to agree a deal with some of his players in situations like this and would allow them a 10 day mid season break if they came back after 2 weeks.
Dropping points at the beginning of the season due to lack of players has the same impact at any other time of the season.
We need to be first out of the blocks.

Totally agree... Kompany finally in top gear... wondering if it’s wise for him to have a break? Maybe he should keep fit and attend preseason and play the first few games before the inevitable breakdown. He’s had enough breaks over the last 2 years, keep up momentum and give him a break in October? Mini seasons may help him.

Hoping for this vs Dortmund:

-------------------Bravo----------------
E.Garcia---Tosin---Laporte---Zinch
----------------Gundogan--------------
Mahrez-----Foden-----Diaz------Sane
------------------Nmecha--------------

Would love to see Matondo and Touaizi get some minutes from the bench

Apparently the travelling squad will be announced today, Hart is expected to be there. Victor Moses is apparently back in Chelsea training today so Sane and Gundogan could be back any day now.

Think it’s fair to say that we will get twatted in our pre season games! Lol

You might well be right facing a Bayern squad that contains Arjen Robben, Franck Ribéry, Arturo Vidal, David Alaba, Javi Martínez, Kingsley Coman, Rafinha, Juan Bernat, Sandro Wagner, Sven Ulreich, Serge Gnabry and Renato Sanches.

Regardless of results I'm hoping to see Mahrez and Sane interact effectively.

You might well be right facing a Bayern squad that contains Arjen Robben, Franck Ribéry, Arturo Vidal, David Alaba, Javi Martínez, Kingsley Coman, Rafinha, Juan Bernat, Sandro Wagner, Sven Ulreich, Serge Gnabry and Renato Sanches.

Regardless of results I'm hoping to see Mahrez and Sane interact effectively.
I think Sané is the kind of character that won’t really put any effort in playing alongside the kids. Certainly if his last pre-season is anything to go by. Unless he’s learned his lesson. He only got into the starting line up because of Mendy’s injury. Pep was not happy with him at all.

I think Sané is the kind of character that won’t really put any effort in playing alongside the kids. Certainly if his last pre-season is anything to go by. Unless he’s learned his lesson. He only got into the starting line up because of Mendy’s injury. Pep was not happy with him at all.
I'd rather hope he'll have a point to prove in Germany after being omitted from the WC squad.

So I'd assume this looks right at the moment

GKs: Bravo, Grimshaw, Muric, Hart
DEF:: Laporte, Adarabioyo, Denayer Humphreys, Eric Garcia, Nathanael Ogbeta Tyreke Wilson, Zinchenko
MID: Mahrez, Gundogan, Foden, Diallo, Luiz, Pozo, Tom Dele-Bashiru, Roberts, Celina, Diaz, Poveda, Garre, Bolton, and Sane (training alone in US, will join squad when they arrive)
FOR: Nmecha, Matondo, Ambrose,Touaizi, Harrison

NOT AT THE CFA - Manu Garcia (Toulouse), Alex Garcia (Girona), Mangala (Dr Cugat fixing him), Moreno (Flamengo)

****US TOUR BEGINS****
[20TH JULY -Friendly v DORTMUND]

23rd July WC players that went out 30/06:
Bernardo Silva
David Silva
Nicolas Otamendi
Sergio Aguero
Benjamin Mendy (has said he'd join us in America)
[25th JULY LIVERPOOL]

[28TH JULY BAYERN]
****US TOUR ENDS***

30th July WC players likely to exit 06/07
Ederson
Danilo
Fernandinho
Gabriel Jesus
John Stones (says he's taking short break and back at it to be ready for Chelsea!)

[5TH AUGUST - CHELSEA]

6th August, WC players likely to be in Semi Final or Final of WC upto 15th July.
De Bruyne
Kompany
Fabian Delph
Kyle Walker
Raheem Sterling

[9TH AUGUST - TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTS!]
[12TH AUGUST - ARSENAL]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.