Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too true, problem is if Barca come calling it's just to attractive to turn down.

Pep is a legitimate x-factor but clear the player otherwise has Barça aspirations. With an incompetent board like ours nothing can be ruled out although I see him playing for Barcelona

we don't have the appeal if barca and real want the same player. g.jesus was exception really, even then pep had to convince him though phone apparently

I recon it would require an unrealistic bid, to persuade Ajax to sell.

Imagine if it was City back in the Pearce days who owned DeJong & we saw Pogba plod his way through a World Cup to rave reviews.

Would we take 50 mil for DeJong ?
Yep, we would have and we'd have followed it up by spending 60 mil on Charlie Adams.

Seem to remember that Frenkie once said he liked the idea of playing with KDB.

Maybe one advantage we have over Barca is that he is likely to get more game time with us. Let’s go for it with a strong offer. You never know.
He said yesterday that he really wants to play with Messi, not only that but acknowledges that Messi is getting older and said “I have to hurry up”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.