Is there a Victim Culture in the UK?

M M

mat

Or is it just me?

In my line of work, I'm trained to manage my working environment to keep myself and the passengers safe. There are arbitrary rules that must be obeyed. Every single day I come across people who can't be arsed to abide by them, abuse me then blame something else for their actions.

Does anyone actually bother admitting fucking up rather than find an excuse to deflect anymore?

Or is it just me?

In my line of work, I'm trained to manage my working environment to keep myself and the passengers safe. There are arbitrary rules that must be obeyed. Every single day I come across people who can't be arsed to abide by them, abuse me then blame something else for their actions.

Does anyone actually bother admitting fucking up rather than find an excuse to deflect anymore?
Unfortunately no one will take responsibility got their own actions and when it goes tits up expect compensation.

Or is it just me?

piccolo_land_train_for_hire.jpg

No drinks or food motherfuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.