United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want their season ticket boost. Daily Express reporting it. Others are saying he's happy to stay at RM now poster boy has gone to fix the CL for Nice next season.
Like City there are no season tickets for sale

Three weeks left for Utd to make an impression in the transfer market. That Sanchez transfer has hurt them. I think they would have bought Ronaldo if Sanchez had not been on their books. Suspect that they will buy Perisic. He had a good World Cup but is he that good? Dangerous to buy players off the back of good World Cups. Some nations compete at a level which is abnormal and their players' performances are misleading.

did best batter summerbee's wife as i heard he enjoyed giving wives a slap or two
Highly unlikely. Summerbees wife is called Tina and they’ve been together since being youngsters. If Best had touched her he would have been visiting his eventual grave a lot sooner than he did.

Highly unlikely. Summerbees wife is called Tina and they’ve been together since being youngsters. If Best had touched her he would have been visiting his eventual grave a lot sooner than he did.
Formerly Tina Schofield. Her parents owned a sports shop on Stamford Street in Ashton (when Stamford Street was a main road full of shops). Used to go in there a lot in the 1960s.

Formerly Tina Schofield. Her parents owned a sports shop on Stamford Street in Ashton (when Stamford Street was a main road full of shops). Used to go in there a lot in the 1960s.
Everyday is a school day, used to go in there for my sports and Subbuteo stuff much better than the stuffy shop in the Arcade.

After the first 5 minutes I had so much to say in reply to this muppet I couldn't remember it all.....
He states United SHOULD win the league because they can afford to win it..... and in the next sentence calls City fans plastic and arrogant.... you couldn't make it up!

Goldbridge possesses the one essential ingredient to make it in shouty footy world, he's confidently stupid. So a narrative with a beginning, a middle and an end, logic, facts, consistency, none of these things matter.

Goldbridge possesses the one essential ingredient to make it in shouty footy world, he's confidently stupid. So a narrative with a beginning, a middle and an end, logic, facts, consistency, none of these things matter.

If he wasn't affiliated to the United Stand channel, i'd swear he was a parody – even worse than this cnut is the replies to his video... Plastic rags, all loving it... the lack of self-awareness is frightening!

If he wasn't affiliated to the United Stand channel, i'd swear he was a parody – even worse than this cnut is the replies to his video... Plastic rags, all loving it... the lack of self-awareness is frightening!

You're right, it's why he constantly contradicts himself. There is no point to his monologues, there's no beginning, no middle, no end. He is the perfect example of making it up as you go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.