Seasoncards 2018-2019

I hope so I feel an idiot for thinking that it had all been sorted as I pay via direct debit. After 33 years as a season ticket holder I should know better! In fairness spoke to a good lad in the ticket over the phone who seemed like he genuinely wanted to help but said that one of the tickets although not sold as a season ticket had already been sold for 13 individual matches. He said they would get back to me tomorrow but he didn't want to get my hopes up.

Sounds a nightmare mate! Hope you get sorted.

With great regret I’m gonna have to cancel my season ticket this year :( Depressing thought :(

i think the club have cocked up slightly with the ticket exchange refund, whereas last season the games I didn't attend and sold on resulted in me paying approx. £250 this year as they knocked the equivalent amount of this years price, this season the club a re just going to put the money, £16 ish I think into my account everytime I sell my seat back.
It was the £250 price tag that made renewing a no brainer, sadly will have to have a re-think for 2019-20 season

i think the club have cocked up slightly with the ticket exchange refund, whereas last season the games I didn't attend and sold on resulted in me paying approx. £250 this year as they knocked the equivalent amount of this years price, this season the club a re just going to put the money, £16 ish I think into my account everytime I sell my seat back.
It was the £250 price tag that made renewing a no brainer, sadly will have to have a re-think for 2019-20 season
I don't understand this. Isn't it going to be the same price, effectively? You hold the total refunds rather than the club, or have I missed something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.