Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubling the transfer fee records for defenders and now a goalkeeper, but City's spending is the problem.

Let the dippers buy whoever they want, it'll take an awful lot more to make up that 20 point deficit and Salah getting the sniffles can, and will, still fuck them over.

Last edited:
This summer alone they've spent £112mil up to now,
Add that to the £120mil for Van Djik, Oxlade & Salah and now they're plotting another £100mil on Alison and Fekhir.

Doesn't add up with just the Coutinho money. Something is happening.

Add that to the £120mil for Van Djik, Oxlade & Salah and now they're plotting another £100mil on Alison and Fekhir.

unless someone is leaving?

Spurs fans are very happy with where they are. We remember being very bad indeed. Pretty football and a run in the Champion League is very enjoyable compared to struggling to avoid getting involved in a relegation battle.

Liverpool's ludicrously self importance and expectations of winning the league every years is grating when the realitiy is that as a club they are only a little better than Spurs and not as good as Arsenal. I can't remember the many times have Liverpool finished above Spurs in the league in recent years but it is not many. Rodgers great season? That is about it.

Yet year in year out on message boards from every club, we hear how they will challenge next year. It is a load of bollocks. They don't and they won't (unless Rodgers is the manager)
Well despite the fact they are rarely short of an excuse,there can't be any this season.

Its all beginning to look a little desperate,and very hypocritical.Certainly recent events and behaviour ensures no love is lost where they are concerned,i look forward to another season of under achievement.

Hope you're right. Though from what I see, with the CL final, the good purchases they are making, Salah being 'god', Klopps record against Pep and just his general record of winning things.... I see Liverpool really running us close this year, maybe so close that the games at theirs and ours will be what determines things

So what has Klippety won recently?

The Europa League or League Cup in '16?
The Champions' League last May?
The Premier League or FA Cup?

Yeah, he has a great record of winning things in the last three seasons?

For edersons sake i want this to go through. Playing in the same league is the only way to have a fair comparison for the international team. I believe ederson is better so hopefully it does him a favour

Does anyone good with finance know how they manage to spend this money and still comply with FFP?

Add in keita lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.