Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the red dippers more than I hate the scum, but they are building a very good squad and will be our biggest challenge this season, Klopp isn’t doing bad considering he said he doesn’t like spending money, he’s throwing it around quicker than Brewster in the film.

Klopp is filling the holes well. IF they get Allison then they have a very good first eleven but are weak, especially in defence, if they get injuries. It will be a very tough title defence but I think our boys are up for it.

Klopp - “I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.”

Since then:

VVD: £75m

Fabinho: £40m

Keita: £54m

Salah: £40m

Ox: £35m

Shaqiri: £13m

Potential signings:

Fekir - £40m

Alisson - £66m

Defo need to win a trophy this year

A whiff of hypocrisy here, I think. We've spent big, we can hardly hold that against other clubs...

Klopp - “I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.”

Since then:

VVD: £75m

Fabinho: £40m

Keita: £54m

Salah: £40m

Ox: £35m

Shaqiri: £13m

Potential signings:

Fekir - £40m

Alisson - £66m

Defo need to win a trophy this year

£259 million. Potentially £365 million.

But we’re the only ones who spend money.

I don’t think people should underestimate the challenge they are about to lay down in front of us. Their squad will be in great shape once they add Fekir and Alisson. Good enough to win the league, no doubt about it. We really need to actually put up a title defence for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.