Is there a Victim Culture in the UK?

As a society in the whole?

I do feel as though there's a lot of self entitled twats who want everything for nothing. Both in my work role and the great British public.
100% pal.

We see it everyday(probably on an exaggerated scale compared to most) in the environment we work in.Selfish,lazy,aggressive,disrespectful and down right horrible cunts.

Don't get me wrong,there are also many wonderful people in society who contribute plenty,and probably far more than their fair share because of my first paragraph......but they are becoming more and more the minority with each passing year.This country needs an enema.

Could only watch so much of that! Gives young people a bad name, there are some great hardworking youngsters out there who are embarassed by this behaviour.

Having managed a business for a plc and also one for myself I think people expect a lot more nowadays.Rightly so in some cases but in my experience some people just want something for nothing and morals dont play a part in their actions.

100% pal.

We see it everyday(probably on an exaggerated scale compared to most) in the environment we work in.Selfish,lazy,aggressive,disrespectful and down right horrible cunts.

Don't get me wrong,there are also many wonderful people in society who contribute plenty,and probably far more than their fair share because of my first paragraph......but they are becoming more and more the minority with each passing year.This country needs an enema.

Won’t Russia do?

Not so much a victim culture.
More about culture of people who are permanently offended.
Whether it be Trump , Brexit or that somebody has called them and name.
Fucking snow flakes.

Or is it just me?

In my line of work, I'm trained to manage my working environment to keep myself and the passengers safe. There are arbitrary rules that must be obeyed. Every single day I come across people who can't be arsed to abide by them, abuse me then blame something else for their actions.

Does anyone actually bother admitting fucking up rather than find an excuse to deflect anymore?

It's a well known fact that anyone who works on the trains has a Hitler complex. Same goes for Traffic Wardens and Police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.