Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
5live sport advertising new season. No mention of City, but the goalscorers from
the other big 6 from last season.....no agenda yeah right

It’s very odd if we aren’t mentioned on promotional adverts for the new season, grown men getting their knickers in a twist over it is just as odd. Let them ignore us for all I care, we just need to do it on the pitch

It’s very odd if we aren’t mentioned on promotional adverts for the new season, grown men getting their knickers in a twist over it is just as odd. Let them ignore us for all I care, we just need to do it on the pitch
I think the clue is the use of the phrase promotional adverts.

Has anyone seen anything remotely like the press coverage last season that City got for spending, for Liverpool?

I mean they spent £250 million this year already and all I see is the media getting excited at the spend.

Anyone see's anything let us know, wuold be good to see but I suspect that treatment only happens if it is City

Has anyone seen anything remotely like the press coverage last season that City got for spending, for Liverpool?

I mean they spent £250 million this year already and all I see is the media getting excited at the spend.

Anyone see's anything let us know, wuold be good to see but I suspect that treatment only happens if it is City
Don’t hold your breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.