Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it.. if Clinton Morrison says they're going to challenge for the title then we may aswell just give it up now.
Who's crawling from under which stone next??
Nauseating!!

I think the 8/13 about us and the 5/1 about them is a massive discrepancy it's going to be a lot closer this year between us regardless of what other blues say
perhaps those odds will change if the deals go through.

No one can say that LFC are not serious. And no City fan can argue with them spending. No guarantee it will work.

2 of them, Liverpool offered them more money and we didn't think they were worth it, or didn't think they had the right to ask for it, take your pick. Most scouts aren't even paid for more than expenses, a lot aren't paid even expenses and the vast majority have zero job security. I know 1 lad that does occasional work for City in Ireland and he's well looked after and delighted so I'd understand either option.

Thanks for the explanation, aguero93:20, in hindsight this hurts even more, although our recruitment has been amazing in recent years. What are the likes of KDB, Sane worth at the moment for example?! Difference being we are not a selling club, although it would look good on the net spend.

I had to sin today and placed a £1500 bet on Liverpool to win the title to 5/1. It won’t nearly cover the disappointment of losing the title to them and if I could afford it, I’d rather pay 10 or 100 times the money to see City win the title again, but a title defense will be hugely challenging with 15 players involved in the WC and some questionmarks regarding motivation, although I think Pep will sort this out. Spuds are the only potential challengers I could see in addition to us and Dippers.

Thanks for the explanation, aguero93:20, in hindsight this hurts even more, although our recruitment has been amazing in recent years. What are the likes of KDB, Sane worth at the moment for example?! Difference being we are not a selling club, although it would look good on the net spend.

I had to sin today and placed a £1500 bet on Liverpool to win the title to 5/1. It won’t nearly cover the disappointment of losing the title to them and if I could afford it, I’d rather pay 10 or 100 times the money to see City win the title again, but a title defense will be hugely challenging with 15 players involved in the WC and some questionmarks regarding motivation, although I think Pep will sort this out. Spuds are the only potential challengers I could see in addition to us and Dippers.

The smart bet would have been 100 on dippers and invest 1400 in a candle maker ;)

I didn't realise i was in the trenches with surrenders,if they hadn't have put us out of the CL nobody would be sweating and quivering in their boots,jeez

I didn't realise i was in the trenches with surrenders,if they hadn't have put us out of the CL nobody would be sweating and quivering in their boots,jeez

They're strengthening their team and really plugging their weaknesses. Many are dismissing them but they're going to be much improved next season.

Apparently they are so desperate to replace Karius with someone named Alison Becker, they’ve signed an American actress to take the starting role.

2532c4aa_a0e3_4c0d_b55c_b9d17bc78cfb_by_techspider-dchiiw3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.