United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like it ... it's a welcome distraction from directing my disgust at the atractivness of their football.

At the end of the day their shirt is just a fashion accessory , the majority of the wearers havent even got a clue where Manchester is , they are the original plastic/tourist football club.

I wonder what they think now that Liverpool are closing in on a replacement for Karius.

It must be bewildering for Utd fans to get used to City winning the league but if Liverpool surpassed them too, they'd implode.

I think the Arsenal 'blow-out' was triggered as much by Spurs surpassing them in the league than Arsenal not winning the title. How your immediate rivals do is a big factor in how you feel about your football club.

City fans survived when they were at their zenith. We didn't prosper then, but we stuck it out. I can't see Utd fans hacking a season where both City and Liverpool surpass them.

I wonder what they think now that Liverpool are closing in on a replacement for Karius.

It must be bewildering for Utd fans to get used to City winning the league but if Liverpool surpassed them too, they'd implode.

I think the Arsenal 'blow-out' was triggered as much by Spurs surpassing them in the league than Arsenal not winning the title. How your immediate rivals do is a big factor in how you feel about your football club.

City fans survived when they were at their zenith. We didn't prosper then, but we stuck it out. I can't see Utd fans hacking a season where both City and Liverpool surpass them.

We've also now hit five seasons since they won the league. Every year that passes they start to slowly accept their new place in the pecking order

Can't write them off though.

World cup showed they have some class players, especially the ones who don't play for England

We and Liverpool will be miles ahead of the Rags next season. Their fans will suffer as they watch their most hated rivals fighting for the honours while they carry on with their hoofball strategy. I can't wait...as long as we finish ahead of the scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.