What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a reply from merseyside police , regarding freedom of information of the coach attack , they stated the attack on the "Manchester United" coach (i kid you not) is still ongoing and due to this they cannot release any more information , so the freedom of information is basically bullshit.
Merseyeside Police are just a bunch of scouse jokers , hence their "Manchester United" reply , they are shit scared of upsetting Dippers due to Hillsborough and the useless f*ckers couldnt even detect a pint in pub , their lack of interest in this incident will only encourage another attack on our coach in a couple of months , scouse wankers.

Finally got a reply from merseyside police , regarding freedom of information of the coach attack , they stated the attack on the "Manchester United" coach (i kid you not) is still ongoing and due to this they cannot release any more information , so the freedom of information is basically bullshit.
Merseyeside Police are just a bunch of scouse jokers , hence their "Manchester United" reply , they are shit scared of upsetting Dippers due to Hillsborough and the useless f*ckers couldnt even detect a pint in pub , their lack of interest in this incident will only encourage another attack on our coach in a couple of months , scouse wankers.
I wonder what would happen if we drew Liverpool again in champions league knockout stages,(providing we both get through) and the same thing happened again to our coach,would it again be brushed under the carpet I think we all know the answer a big fucking yes..

I wonder what would happen if we drew Liverpool again in champions league knockout stages,(providing we both get through) and the same thing happened again to our coach,would it again be brushed under the carpet I think we all know the answer a big fucking yes..

No we’ll do what we should have done last time - and head back go Manchester telling UEFA we’ll fulfill the fixture when the teams safety can be guaranteed.

Firstly I’d respond with,

My request was for information regarding the Manchester City coach attack & I have a suspicion you were aware of that. This leads me to the conclusion that Merseyside Police are not investigating, have no interest in investigating & happy for crimes of this nature to be committed.

Now can you please provide me with the information I have requested or provide me with the legal response why my freedom of information request has been denied.

If
if that’s true lodge a complaint with https://policeconduct.gov.uk/ utter bunch of ****s that lot.

If

if that’s true lodge a complaint with https://policeconduct.gov.uk/ utter bunch of ****s that lot.

Sent a recorded letter with copies of e-mails to Merseyside Police , Professional Standards L69 1JD , but do you really think they will do f*ck all about it , i am mainly doing this for my amusement and using up their valuable police time , they certainly are not using any of that time to trace the coach attack perpetrators

Nice to see the Scouse vermin taking the coach attack seriously, corrupt ****s.

I would write back congratulating the Merseyside Police for their quick arrest / trial / conviction of the Roma fans who kicked the crap out of a Liverpool fan in the following round.
And then ask how come the same quickness / speed of arrest / conviction of Liverpool fans against the City coach in the previous round are still to happen...

Sent a recorded letter with copies of e-mails to Merseyside Police , Professional Standards L69 1JD , but do you really think they will do f*ck all about it , i am mainly doing this for my amusement and using up their valuable police time , they certainly are not using any of that time to trace the coach attack perpetrators
Well it’s about principle now. How can they be so callous about it and not even attempt to do their job properly. That’s criminal!

I am not in the know but i think you asking where the investigation is going to get the same reply every time, but if you ask how many officers are on the case or more importantly as you are a tax payer how many man hours and cost the investigation has inured you should get a reply. worth a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.