How Spain gets rid of stupid people

That was tough viewing, reminds me of my first visit to Spain, I was 10, went to the local bar, get this - he served me a cerveza!!, and I watched a bullfight on the b&w telly. I was deeply upset by it then (mid 70s) and I still am now.

GO BULLS!!

It must be some kind of honour to be mauled and tossed around by an irate bull. The fuckin' idiots are are almost queuing up to goad it into attacking them. The only sympathy I have is for the poor animal, they deserve any Injury they get IMO.

It must be some kind of honour to be mauled and tossed around by an irate bull. The fuckin' idiots are are almost queuing up to goad it into attacking them. The only sympathy I have is for the poor animal, they deserve any Injury they get IMO.
I like the way the dickhead at 1:36 holds both hands up as if to say "Listen Bully, I don't want any trouble. I'm just standing here minding my own business."

Backward shithole of a country with mostly horrible people. Some brutal takedowns on that video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.