Brian Cox

As I said, above my paygrade :) I can handle flat earthers but not Einstein physics.

It's pushing my limits, other than that at the quantum level, the laws of physics stop applying. Now, Brian Cox, he could probably explain it quite well; I remember him explaining the event horizon of black holes and making it understandable at the time. The morning after, no chance.

"It's probably quantum" serves as a great excuse.

I understand it's all relative.
Winner of the dad joke of the year ladies and gents haha, i like it xD

All of this stuff is deeply interesting. The fact we are moving at just under 70k miles an hour around a main sequence yellow star which in turn is screaming around sagittarius A star which in turn is heading for a collision with Andromeda in about 2.8 billion years. All that, then down to string theory, harmonics and quantum entanglement and that really mad stuff.

I wonder if there is a simple equation that explains everything, i know that is what string theory aims for but it is a long way from doing it. Hurt your head interesting though some of the maths involved.

Edit: Quantum entanglement really did piss Einstein off, a lot as it opposes his theory of general relativity, namely faster than light communication.

Winner of the dad joke of the year ladies and gents haha, i like it xD

All of this stuff is deeply interesting. The fact we are moving at just under 70k miles an hour around a main sequence yellow star which in turn is screaming around sagittarius A star which in turn is heading for a collision with Andromeda in about 2.8 billion years. All that, then down to string theory, harmonics and quantum entanglement and that really mad stuff.

I wonder if there is a simple equation that explains everything, i know that is what string theory aims for but it is a long way from doing it. Hurt your head interesting though some of the maths involved.

Edit: Quantum entanglement really did piss Einstein off, a lot as it opposes his theory of general relativity, namely faster than light communication.
Lot of unknowns out the boss, physics have always been part of my job but when it gets to abstract I'll leave it to others, give me a bridge to design or radiation shielding, I'm your man, I just like things quantifiable for my rather inadequate intellectual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.