Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
explains so much - he claimed that when he said would he meant wouldn't........... so when he grabbed a woman by the pussy they said no but he heard yes..........Putin must be fucking pissing himself tonight - he can probably burn the pissing negatives he has Donald now and despite a failing economy etc he now rules the fucking world - thanks Don

explains so much - he claimed that when he said would he meant wouldn't........... so when he grabbed a woman by the pussy they said no but he heard yes..........Putin must be fucking pissing himself tonight - he can probably burn the pissing negatives he has Donald now and despite a failing economy etc he now rules the fucking world - thanks Don

Liker him or loathe him, he's the most powerful leader in the world at the moment. We're stuck with spineless tossers like May and Khan. Stop worrying about the USA for a moment, we need far more help than them!

Liker him or loathe him, he's the most powerful leader in the world at the moment. We're stuck with spineless tossers like May and Khan. Stop worrying about the USA for a moment, we need far more help than them!

Hey, you wanna see what kind of help you’re gonna get from us?

An hour ago, broadcast to millions of American family rooms:

Tucker Carlson: “Why should my son die for Montenegro?"

Trump: "I understand and I feel the same way.”

Hear that, ya limey bastards? You’re on your own.

What about the other link I've posted? What's the excuse for that?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ory/guid/003BEF3A-0A83-11E8-B6E2-6E31981E037F

If you hate the president of your country that much do what others do and become a migrant...
If you were smart enough to understand, I actually answered that link in my first two word answer. Go back and look at the employment data from 2010 THROUGH 2018, and tell me it is not a simple extrapolation of trend.

Here: https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
(I would have posted the graph, but I’ve no idea how on this platform.

As to your last point, it is ignorance personified.

Hey, you wanna see what kind of help you’re gonna get from us?

An hour ago, broadcast to millions of American family rooms:

Tucker Carlson: “Why should my son die for Montenegro?"

Trump: "I understand and I feel the same way.”

Hear that, ya limey bastards? You’re on your own.
As if his sons would ever serve in the military?! Bone spurs are genetic, right? As for Eric, he would get out of service purely on the grounds of IQ!

After the G7 summit he lobbied to have Putin admitted back into the group. Why would he do that if he really believed that Russia hacked our elections like he said today? It's not hard to connect these dots, he's lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.