Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Considering all of the rumours and stories of his supposed bad attitude and being toxic in the squad. Pep has taken him for three weeks on tour.

I simply cannot see a world whereby he plays any part in the squad but an interesting move all the same.
Maybe the club will "accidentally forget" to book him a return ticket home?

Sat next to him at the London Stadium, WHU game last season, seems a genuinely nice guy, shame that his form has dipped so dramatically over the last couple of years.
Still think he could do a job for mid table prem team, if he can regain his confidence.

Sat next to him at the London Stadium, WHU game last season, seems a genuinely nice guy, shame that his form has dipped so dramatically over the last couple of years.
Still think he could do a job for mid table prem team, if he can regain his confidence.
Finally a respectful post

I'd say Brighton's keeper Mat Ryan is better than Joe at this point.

I’d say his options for 1st choice in the prem are either Fulham or Cardiff. Everyone else on form has better options or they have just bought goalkeepers, eg. Wolves, Palace, Southampton, Newcastle, Huddersfield.

He may have to go abroad or drop down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.