Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do get Alison with the squad they have they will probably start as favourites. They’ll be serious contenders now with no weaknesses in their first 11.
Allison +Fekir and they are 40% chance vs City's 60%

Biggest question is, if they do manage to win it, will Rawk be full of dippers claiming the league was bought? Or bring in human rights to the equation? Will they fuck

Klopp - “I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.”

Since then:

VVD: £75m

Fabinho: £40m

Keita: £54m

Salah: £40m

Ox: £35m

Shaqiri: £13m

Potential signings:

Fekir - £40m

Alisson - £66m

Defo need to win a trophy this year

Wasn't Mane signed by Klopp ?

@smarties

My thoughts exactly...what it definately does bring is the added pressure and expectation now for klipperty to actually win something. He cannot moan about not being backed and he cannot make excuses - this season is down to him winning silverware

Lets see how he goes because if they dont look like winning anything then this will get very interesting watching from the outside in

Unfortunately they have a very good chance of finally winning the title. An unbearable thought.

They will be our closest rivals, bar United, next season.

FSG have thrown and are throwing the kitchen sink and a safe at next season to win the title or the CL. Or both?

They were 90 minutes away from winning the CL. Thankfully Madrid beat them in the final.

Liverpool will win all or most of their home games next season. Just like they did last season. Anfield is a fortress once again. Don't we know it.

And their away form will improve drastically next season with their new signings, and a possible new keeper.

They won't make the same mistakes away from home like last season

I hate to say it, but I predict they will win the title in the coming seasons. :-(

My one way plane ticket to a remote Pacific Island is already pre-booked.

I think a lot will depend on who wins their next game after a Champions League game next season. Last season the Dippers couldn't win their next game after a tough mid week game, where as we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.