Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Daley was a British record at the time. Which makes him 90+ in today's over inflated market.

Worth every penny as a talking point ever since and a shining example of Typical City.

Still think RSC was the maddest purchase. There was only one guy in the universe who couldn’t see it would end in tears. I remember at the time thinking of writing to the club to say “please don’t”.

He's anything but impatient to find a club. Another year of this guy.

Strange situation in that I don't think there is a NHG spot for him as things stand so what do we actually do with him if he refuses to leave/nobody wants him anymore?

The two games with Everton would make anyone think twice. Injury aside he's made sure we will never get a penny for him. But he's so smiley so that's ok.

With his contract up on 30/6/19 I presume he will get fit and then leave in January for a free or buttons. Simply not good enough with the ball at his feet to be anywhere near a Pep team.

Poor bugger. It's one thing going through all the rehab when you're coming back into the team, it must be a bit depressing when you're impatient to find a club.

He found a new club - Crystal Palace - and turned them down.

Its going to be another loan, no doubt. Absolutely dreadful business, buy for £42m and loan until contract expires. What the hell did our scouts see in this guy.

They probably saw more of what we saw on his debut v CFC. I still think that had that shot that near took the post out of it's hole gone in then we would have seen a lot more for the £42m. Funny old game, isn't it?

We should pay up his contract (if we can) and just get shut. Unless there is someone somewhere willing to take him on loan etc was hoping Inter Milan might come round again but that is unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.